Celtic Claddagh Love Spell
The Claddagh ring, which is pronounced "klad-uh," has its origins in Irish folklore and is a well-known representation of love and adoration.
Each of the three symbols that make up a Claddagh ring has a specific meaning. The heart symbolizes love, the crown loyalty, and the hands friendship.
With this spell, we use the symbolism of the Claddagh ring to cast a spell to grant you and your target love, friendship, and loyalty. This is a traditional Irish blessing love spell with a little modern day witch twist to it for extra luck!
After placing your order, please read and reference the FAQ page to help you understand your part in your magick for best results.
Please send the answers to these questions to firstname.lastname@example.org if you don't answer them here along with any pictures after placing your order.
1. Your full name?
2. Birth date?
3. What is the name of the person whom you would like us to do this love spell on? Please list their full name if possible.
4. What is their birth date if known?
5. What is your relationship like with this person right now? Please also list any history, how you met, and anything else that might help us out.
6. What are you hoping to achieve with this spell? What type of relationship are you looking for?
7. Are you willing to be patient and positive so that this spell has time to become attached to your aura and to ultimately work?
8. Any other info you think we might need to know to help us with your spell? Anything that lets us get to know you better helps!
You will receive a love talisman with your Celtic Claddagh Love Spell on it.
top of page